Our Current Needs
Thank you for your interest in donating to The Delores Project. We depend on the generous support of our donors in order to serve our community.
Due to limited storage space and staff capacity, we only accept scheduled donations of items from our Top Needs or Ongoing Needs listed below.
New, unexpired, and unopened items preferred.
Last updated: 01/06/22
- Donate a Meal
- N95, KN95, or KF94 masks
- Paper plates and paper cups
- Qtips & cotton balls/rounds
- Collapsible shopping carts
- Boxes of facial tissues (ie Kleenex)
- Vinyl disposable gloves
- Exercise equipment for Creative Exercise Workshops:
- 1-5 pound sets of dumbbells
- Jump ropes
- Ankle/wrist weights
- Other small/portable exercise equipment
While we appreciate every gift, we have limited storage space and staff capacity. At this time, we do not need the following items:
- Menstrual hygiene products
- Clothing (especially suits or business separates such as skirts, dresses, blazers, slacks, jackets, or blouses)
- Books & magazines
Please consider donating those items to one of these wonderful organizations instead: