Our Current Needs
Thank you for your interest in donating to The Delores Project. We depend on the generous support of our donors in order to serve our community. Check out our Amazon Wish Lists to purchase items and have them sent straight to our door!
For questions about donations or to schedule delivery, contact:
Stephanie Johnson-Wall, Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com or (303) 534-5411 ext. 110.
Last updated: November 23, 2020
Holiday Season Wish List
Help us to make this holiday season magical. We are celebrating inclusive holidays, and we're putting together holiday gift bags for our residents, guests, and staff. We would appreciate your support to provide crafts/decorations and fill gift bags!
- Wish List for front-line staff (please plan for delivery by December 4)
- Wish List for guests and residents (please plan for delivery by December 20)
TOP ITEMS - NEEDED TODAY! (Wish List)
- Provide a lunch for 30 individuals
- Provide a dinner for 50 individuals
- Winter gloves
- Face masks
- Disposable gloves
- Non-perishable/shelf stable food items (except for peanut butter and jelly)
- Black hair care and skin care products
- Other Pantry Items (see list below)
- Chore Store Items (see list below)
Pantry (Wish List)*all items must be unexpired and unopened
- Individually packaged snacks (popular options include ramen noodles, Easy Mac, chips, soups, granola bars, crackers, cookies, and fruit cups)
- Cereal & oatmeal packs
- Powdered drink mixes, such as lemonade, Gatorade, Kool-Aid, iced tea, Tang, etc.
- Meals-in-a-box (such as Hamburger Helper)
Chore Store Items (Wish List) *all items must be new and unopened
The chore store is an incentive program for our guests who go above and beyond with helping keep the shelter clean and organized. With each extra chore, guests earn points which they are able to exchange for items in the chore store. Your donations of self-care items show guests we appreciate their extra help and support guests who cannot afford to buy self-care items.
- Wallets, purses, backpacks
- Beauty items including makeup, nail polish, and fragrance
- Flip flops and slippers
- Journals and pens
- Postal Stamps
- Laundry detergent pods
While we appreciate every gift, we have limited storage space and staff capacity, which means we can't accept everything. At this time, we DO NOT need the following items:
- Peanut butter and jelly
- Menstrual hygiene items