Our Current Needs
Check out our Amazon Wish Lists to purchase items and have them sent straight to our door!
For questions about donations or to schedule delivery, contact:
Stephanie Johnson-Wall, Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com or (303) 534-5411 ext. 110.
Last updated: September 10, 2020
TOP ITEMS - NEEDED TODAY! (Wish List)
- NON-PERISHABLE/SHELF STABLE FOOD ITEMS
Pantry (Wish List)
- Individually packaged snacks (popular options include chips, soups, granola bars, crackers, cookies, and fruit cups)
- Powdered drink mixes, such as lemonade, Gatorade, Kool-Aid, iced tea, Tang, etc.
- Meals-in-a-box (such as Hamburger Helper)
Chore Store Items (Wish List)
The chore store is an incentive program for our guests who go above and beyond with helping keep the shelter clean and organized. With each extra chore, guests earn points which they are able to exchange for items in the chore store. Your donations of self-care items show guests we appreciate their extra help and support guests who cannot afford to buy self-care items.
- Full-size toiletries
- Wallets, purses, backpacks
- Body sprays, perfumes, colognes
- Flip flops and slippers
- Journals and pens
Shelter Supplies (Wish List)
- Paper Towels
- Paper Napkins
- Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Liquid Hand Soap
- Black Hair & Skin Care Products
- Hair ties, combs, brushes, etc.
- Denture Cleaner
- Incontinence Products
- Shampoo and Conditioner (full-size bottles)
- Body Wash (full-size bottles)
- Travel Size Toiletries
Clothing - due to limited space, we can only accept the following:
- Yoga Pants and Sweat Pants (all sizes, S-XXL)
- Tee Shirts (all sizes, S-XXL)
- Women's Underwear - (new, all sizes)
- Boxers (new, all sizes)
At this time, we DO NOT need the following items:
- Clothing other than listed