Thank you for your interest in volunteering with The Delores Project. To sign up for a volunteer orientation please complete the individual or group applications below.
The Delores Project relies on over 500 volunteers annually to support our mission and programs. Nearly 90% of the daily meals and snacks are provided and served by volunteers. The combination of meals providers and in-kind donations of house supplies, saves The Delores Project over $100,000 each year. Here are some of the regular volunteer opportunities available:
- Meal provider (cooks meal either off-site or at The Delores Project for 60 – 70 people)
- Meal server (helps serve meals that are already provided)
- Errand assistant (picks up donations or other items needed for the shelter)
- Shelter assistant (cleans and organizes shelter spaces, helps staff with various shelter tasks)
- Administrative volunteer (assists different departments with data entry, mailings, events)
- In-Kind donation liaison (hosts a donation drive for TDP's most need items)
Are you a massage therapist or stylist? What about an artist? Could your professional experience be taught in a life skills class for the guests? Whatever your area of expertise, The Delores Project may need your services.
We require new volunteers to attend an orientation before volunteering at The Delores Project. Please find our volunteer application and orientation sign-up here:
Please feel free to contact our Community Engagement Team with any questions:
Individual/Youth Volunteers: Lilly Redford, Volunteer Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org - (303) 534-5411 ext. 110
Group/Corporate Volunteers: Sierra Trujillo, Community Engagement Director
email@example.com - (303) 534-5411 ext. 104